Wednesday 23 November 2011

Preparing for departure

My cousin, Jodi, made me a beautiful card with the following prayer . This sums up my wishes for all of us as we depart on our journey.

Travelers prayer

Direct my steps and provide me peace throughout this trip.
Let those I encounter on my trip
be blessed by my words and actions.
Let my hands be filled with your work
and may I be filled with your grace
and kind words for others.
May I be a light unto those around me
as I go away from home.

2 comments:

Thoughtful Path Munsieville said...

Wow! Those are nice words! Don't forget to exchange Skype details with your loved ones before you take-off to South-Africa! Carola

Carole Biddy said...

That was really a beautiful prayer Donna. Thanks for sharing with us. Wish you and everyone a safe and productive trip. We are all thinking about you! Carole Biddy