Friday 16 September 2011

Visiting Munsieville

Last weeK I met with Claire Hitchcock from Comminity Relations and she encouraged me to think about a senior management presence with the team going to Munsieville in November. I discussed this with Bob who unfortunately cannot attend this year, but he encouraged me to go and suggested I invite Cathie Mackay also as a member of his LT. So Cathie and I will be joining the team for the first couple of days and to join in with the kick off of the programme. This will be a great opportunity for us to demonstrate to other senior leaders the commitment and value of this association with Project Hope. I hope it will inspire other senior leaders to follow in our footsteps. I am so excited now to be going out there with everyone.
I would like to recognise all the great work that Carola has been doing to help support us on the journey so far. I am sure she will continue to do so as we deepen our understanding of the work we need to be involved with. Carola sent me today some great work on evaluating the benefits of the programme and I have sent this work onto you, our Musieville pioneers, with a request to enhance by the end of next week. Robert is working to complete the biography book for us now that Carola has travelled to Musieville. Let me know how you are all feeling. Adrian

1 comment:

Jeanette Ryan said...

Adrian, really excited about hte trip. the VTC's with project hope are really useful. Lots of thoughts around planning the work, preparing physically, mentally and emotionally and getting the right focus to make it a trip that makes a difference out there. Carola's communications are very supportive